Working from home isn’t mainstream yet, but when the secret gets out it will be.
Working from home means having more personal time, less stress, and saving money. All that makes life easier. Some of the benefits of working from home include:
Reduced work related hassles:
- Commuting is gone from your life along with the aggravations of traffic. Now you just need to take a few steps to your home office. Just think, no more road rage. That was easy!
- The typical employee spends roughly 30 minutes commuting to work each way every day. Just think, by removing the daily commute you gain back roughly 250 hours of personal time! How will you spend your former car, bus, train or subway time?
- The additional time can mean peace of mind. Imagine, no unplanned traffic delays or detours. Get home when you plan to get home everyday!
- Never uproot your life to follow a job again! You can choose the place with the quality of life that suits you. As long as you have a computer, high speed internet, and reside within one of the 39 U.S. states from which we hire (see the list of states we do not currently have business licensing in here).
Great for the environment:
- Working from home helps you reduce your carbon footprint and contribute to a cleaner environment.
Home based professionals can save up to $4,000.00 to $12,000.00 a year in work related expenses (not including daycare). Savings may include:
- Tax write offs for home office
- No car maintenance or gas expenses
- No office clothes to buy
- No dry cleaning bill