Wired cable internet connection. Our call routing platform is not compatible with dial-up internet, DSL, Satellite, or wifi hotspots.
Minimum Download Speed: 16 Mbps (or 8,000 Kbps)
Minimum Upload Speed: 1 Mbps (or 1,000 Kbps)
These speeds represent the typical standard high speed data service offered by cable providers. Smaller (slower) packages or speeds are not recommended, and you may be required to upgrade.
Wireless network connections are not acceptable. You should have a connection to your home office with a hard line running from the high speed data modem or router directly to your computer (with your wireless adapter turned off on your PC).
Computer Hardware Requirements
• You must possess Administrative Rights to your Computer.
• Minimum memory: 6 GB of RAM (8 GB of RAM preferred)
• Minimum processor speed:
- 3.0 GHz for 2+ core processors
• Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768 (a minimum 13.8″ monitor)
• Network card: integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet
• Operating Systems:
- Windows Vista (with Service Pack 2) – Home Premium, Business, Ultimate – (32/64-bit)
- Vista Home Basic is not supported.
- Windows 7 (with Service Pack 1) – Home Basic, Premium, Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate
- Windows 7 Starter is not supported.
- Windows 8
- Windows XP is not supported.
- Macintosh computers are not compatible with the some of our required work applications. However, any computer owner can purchase a Windows Operating System and install it on their Mac!
Applying automatic updates to Windows 7 may cause problems going forward as updates will be made available faster than LiveOps, CSG or other vendors can complete testing and certification. For example, there is currently a known issue using CSG with Windows 7. Please see the Citrix installation section for the work around.
• Web Browser: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox should be installed.
• Java: Java 7 update 17
• Graphics Card: Minimum Required Configuration – graphics card and monitor able to support a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
• Recommended Configuration: Dual monitor capable graphics card with a GPU of at least 1 GHz. Two monitors strongly preferred, but we will accept a single monitor set up.
• Graphics card supporting 2 monitors simultaneously for extending available desktop space.
• Each monitor should support minimum resolutions of 1024 x 768 pixels.
• Sound Card installed: Standard sound card
Firewall, Spyware and Malware Protection
You are responsible for installing, configuring and updating security software to protect your computer. Follow the instructions for your security software to make sure that it does not block access or pop-ups for web sites used as part of your job.
The headsets listed below have been tested and certified with Five9, American Support’s telephony system provider.
• Audio 995 – Not recommended for Windows Vista Home Premium OS
· Wired cable internet connection. Our call routing platform is not compatible with dial-up internet, DSL, Satellite, or wifi hotspots.
· Minimum Download Speed: 16 Mbps
· Minimum Upload Speed: 1 Mbps