Apply now to join a great team while working from home!
Our Inbound Telesales Reps answer incoming calls from customers of our large cable clients who are interested in adding services and products to their current packages. Our representatives utilize their customer service and sales skills to help meet the customer’s needs.
If you have a passion for helping and talking to people, this job could be for you!
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Following a Sales Methodology to uncover customer needs and match appropriate products and services to the needs.
- Entering validated rate and service codes and any additional installation supporting information into the CSG / VISION billing systems
- Provisioning and activating any data, video, and Telephone services via provisioning portals, interfaces, etc.
- Accountability for measured results in order volume, accuracy, and quality.
- Remains current on changes in the service pricing and procedures, order entry process, and sales promotions through completion of the required/recommended training programs.
Our successful representatives have the following skills:
- Great listening skills to help better understand customer needs.
- Ability to ask probing questions to draw out additional customer wants/needs.
- Confidence in upselling additional products and/or services.
- Ability to multiple projects and tasks effectively
- Great communication, both over the phone, as well as in writing.
- Above-average computer skills, as this position requires all reps to use their own personal computers.
- At least one year experience in a customer service and/or sales environment.
- At least 6 months call center experience (virtual or brick and mortar)
- Bilingual skills a plus.
Hours and Pay:
- Pay starts at $8.50/hr and increases to $9.00/hr after the first 90 days of employment.
- Hours of operation range between 9AM – 9PM, Monday – Saturday (agents receive their schedules at the end of training).
- PC that meets American Supports standards (specification can be found at this link: here)
- An approved USB headset (we recommend either a Logitech or Plantronics headset)
Interested In Applying?
Beginning your career at American Support is as simple as completing two easy steps!
First complete a PC System Check to ensure your computer meets our system requirements by clicking on the button below.Complete PC System Check!
Then complete our employment application by clicking the button below.Apply Now!
American Support is an equal opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V