Join a Great Team in a Growing Company and Do It from Home!
Just starting out? Looking for a new opportunity or a second career? This is a chance to learn from the ground up. Apply your professionalism and people skills to our terrific training and you will be on your way to a having a career, not just a job.
Our Inbound Sales Representatives:
- Option to choose from several United Healthcare insurance plans with vision and dental. FSA (Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts). Accrued PTO (paid time off). 6 recognized National Holidays. 401(k).
- Can continue to train and grow, with access to hundreds of self-improvement courses (e.g. time management, project management, database development, etc).
- Are considered first for promotion.
American Support provides top quality customer support services to telecommunication and cable companies, including: billing and tech support as well as customer call center operations and management.
American Support Inbound Sales Representatives provide excellent customer service by answering inbound calls from existing cable customers. They promote services that tie back to the customer’s unique needs.
Must be flexible to work at least 8 hours between the hours of 10:00AM to 10:00PM EST. Must be available to work weekends.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Navigate and swivel between multiple applications such as a client billing systems, telephony systems, and web browsers.
- Answer customer questions (basic information such as prices, programming, installation of services, billing, etc.) with appropriate and accurate information.
- Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers in person and in writing, face to face, and over the telephone.
- Ask probing questions and utilize a consultative sales approach when working with customers.
- Present offers and product solutions that are tied back to customer needs.
- Overcome objections by determining gaps and in service and emphasizing the value of products to customers.
- Acquire and maintain current up-to-date cable “product” knowledge (i.e., programming, promotions, etc.).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- High school education or equivalent.
- A proven track record of customer service experience.
- At least one year of transferable telephone/customer relations experience.
- Basic computer navigation skills such as copy and paste, bookmarking, tab browsing, etc.
- Background/experience that indicates dependability, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be available to work outside normally scheduled hours to satisfy customer needs.
- Acceptable background and work history.
- Experience and proven track record of success in sales is highly desirable.
- Bilingual language skills a plus.
Interested In Applying?
Beginning your career at American Support is as simple as completing two easy steps!
First complete a PC System Check to ensure your computer meets our system requirements by clicking on the button below.Complete PC System Check!
Then complete our employment application by clicking the button below.Apply Now!
American Support is an equal opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V